4th Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop
Heterogeneity and Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance
June 27th – 29th, 2022
Following the success of past editions, we are pleased to host the 4th Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop on June 27th – 29th, 2022. The workshop will be held in hybrid form, allowing both virtual and in-presence sessions at the University of Bamberg in Bamberg, Germany.
Confirmed Keynote speakers are:
As in previous editions, we particularly encourage submissions of new work on the following topics:
- Bounded rationality, learning and heterogeneity in macroeconomic models
- Behavioral economics and finance
- Agent-based macroeconomic and financial models
- Experiments on macroeconomics and financial markets
- Housing markets
- Systemic risk, financial stability, and macroprudential policies
- Macroeconomic consequences of inequality
- Climate change macroeconomics and sustainability
- Non-linear dynamics in macroeconomics and macroeconometrics
- Big data and artificial intelligence in macroeconomics and finance
- Aggregate fluctuations, granularity, and networks
Authors accepted to present are expected to act as discussants of another paper in their session. Partial financial support for accepted authors is possible on an individual basis. Proposals for invited sessions are encouraged. You can download the Call for Papers here.
Prospective speakers should submit a PDF file of their paper or an extended abstract of about one page to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, March 31, 2022 at the latest. Please indicate in the email whether you would like to present virtually, in-person or whether you are indifferent between these two alternatives. If you are a graduate student (M.Sc. or PhD), please also indicate if you would be interested in presenting your work in a poster session. Notification of acceptance will be given by mid-April 2022.
Christian R. Proaño