5th Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop
Heterogeneity and Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance
June 29th – July 1st, 2023
Following the success of past editions, we are pleased to host the 5th Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop on June 29th – July 1st, 2023. The workshop will be held in hybrid form, allowing both virtual and in-presence sessions at the University of Bamberg in Bamberg, Germany.
Confirmed Keynote speakers are:
As in previous editions, we particularly encourage submissions of new work on the following topics:
- Bounded rationality and learning in macroeconomic models
- Macroeconomic models with heterogenous agents
- Agent-based macroeconomic and financial models, and networks
- Experiments on macroeconomics and financial markets
- Systemic risk, financial stability, and macroprudential policies
- Macroeconomic consequences of inequality
- Climate change macroeconomics and sustainability
- Big data and artificial intelligence in macroeconomics and finance
Authors accepted to present are expected to act as discussants of another paper in their session. Partial financial support is possible on an individual basis for accepted participants. Proposal for invited sessions are also encouraged.
Prospective speakers should submit a PDF file of their paper or an extended abstract of around one page to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2023 at the latest. Please indicate in your e-mail whether you would like to present virtually, in-person or are indifferent between these two options. If you are a graduate student (M.Sc. or PhD), please also indicate if you would be interested in presenting your work in a poster session. Notification of acceptance will be given by mid-April 2023.
You can download the call for papers in PDF format here.
Christian R. Proaño
- 4rd Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop (conference program)
- 3rd Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop (conference program)
- 2nd Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop (conference program)
- 1st Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop (conference program)